Industries We Serve
Entrust Your Commercial Property to Our Pest Control Experts for Long-Term Solutions
At Guardian Pest & Lawn, we believe that accurate pest control is a marathon, not a sprint. We treat every customer uniquely, depending on their needs, with the ultimate goal of maintaining a pest-free environment. We specialize in ant, termite, bed bug, bee, mosquito, spider, rodent, and wasp control, and we pride ourselves on our year-round approach. Not only does this resolve your pest issue, but also it allows your business to thrive without the worries pest infestations bring. Our professionals understand that every industry deals with its unique pest problems, and we'll bring our qualified solutions to you.
Whether you’re a healthcare facility dealing with a bed bug problem, a restaurant struggling to get rid of rodents, or a retail store with more spiders than you can handle, we can help.
Signs You Have a Pest Problem
When you own a business, even a single pest can be a massive problem. With the legal restrictions set by the Utah government, keeping your business pest-free is incredibly important. Identifying the signs that you may be dealing with a pest problem, so that you can call us right away, can make a huge difference.
Signs that you may have a pest problem include:
- Visible pests
- Spider webs
- Destruction of cardboard boxes or food bags
- Nests or baby pests and critters
- Foul odors or respiratory issues (allergies, coughing, etc.)
Not only can a pest issue damage your inventory and scare off customers, but in some instances, it can also force your business to close, which is always a worst-case scenario.
Pest Control Made Easy
Backed by our many certifications and qualifications, our effective approach to managing pest control makes it easy for you to stop worrying about your business. We're experienced in many different types of business environments, including:
- Food processing and handling facilities: Food processing and handling facilities most commonly deal with infestations of beetles, rodents, and cockroaches, and will need a plan to make sure that they are unable to reinfest the facility and become a health hazard. It's also essential to perform pest control that stays within the legal pest management and food regulation standards and guidelines.
- Health care and medical facilities: Healthcare facilities, on the other hand, are more likely to deal with ants and bed bugs, which can be a severe hazard to their patients. It can also be a source of potential litigation, so it is crucial to quickly and thoroughly handle these infestations.
- Hotels and motels: When it comes to hotels and motels, a bed bug problem can often become a massive problem that can lead to a significant drop in visitor satisfaction. With the popularity of online review sites, catching an issue with bed bugs before they get out of hand can be the difference between a successful business and a struggling one.
- Restaurants: Restaurants also need a specialized approach to deal with rodent and cockroach problems, as the business is often subject to more legal ramifications if a pest problem goes untreated. In a worst-case scenario, a restaurant may be shut down due to these infestations.
- Retail: Last but not least, with retail facilities, the type of pest infestation depends on what kind of business you own. Grocery stores and businesses that sell food and perishable items are more likely to have a problem with ants and rodents, while non-food retailers focus more on visible pests like spiders.
Contact Us Today!
At Guardian Pest & Lawn, we use early detection strategies to remove problem pests before they can set up shop, followed up with prevention strategies to keep them away. With over 15 years of local expertise with business owners throughout the Utah area, we know the common pest issues you may be dealing with and how to fight them at the source.
Call (801) 448-0700 to schedule your no-obligation estimate today!